Our Exceptional Services
Psychiatric Medication Management
We offer affordable psychiatric medication management services to children, adolescents, and adults with pricing often 50-75% lower than typical insurance rates. We treat depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, obsessive-compulsive disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, sleep disorder, attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, and neurocognitive disorder (dementia).
We provide complete neuropsychological testing services with pricing often 50-75% lower than typical insurance rates. We offer evaluations for both children and adults for a variety of presenting issues including assisting with diagnostic clarification, treatment planning, staging dementia and looking at prognosis for recovery, and aiding in determination of decision-making capacity and need for guardianship. The common types of evaluations we perform include diagnosing attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder or learning disabilities in children and adults, performing testing for gifted child placement in school, diagnosing neurocognitive disorder (dementia) and determining decision-making capacity and need for guardianship.
We offer an array of affordable counseling services for children, adolescents, adults, families and couples at prices that cannot be beat. We treat depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, obsessive-compulsive disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, sleep disorder, eating disorder, substance abuse, relationship problems, attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, defiant behavior at home or school, poor academic motivation, and school refusal.
Our cost-effective executive coaching services are focused on helping our clients unlock their maximum potential. We partner with our clients to see where they are getting stuck and help them overcome obstacles they may be facing. The common focus of executive coaching includes:
- Increasing productivity and improving time management skills
- Help busy executives prioritize, delegate, and run more effective meetings so you have more time for visioning and high impact endeavors
- Finding time to strategize and plan so the leader can work at a higher level and create more impact and better results
- Improving leadership competencies such as communication, team-building, developing and coaching employees, and project planning
- Upgrading management and leadership skills and creating a positive work environment
- Increasing engagement and performance of direct reports and the leader’s whole team
- Build an effective team so the leader can focus on the most important projects and responsibilities
- Implementing a major project or change in the organization
- Improving organizational relationships (for example, with their boss, peers, and employees)
- Working through challenges and developing a plan of action
- Create balance and fulfillment in their work so the leader can have maximum energy to focus on the key result areas of the position